Deep in the bowels of CCP’s experimental gameplay lab, the future of mining is being discussed – and EVE’s official magazine has been granted security clearance to join the coversation. Their final report forms the basis of this issue, looking at EVE’s oldest profession, taking in the history of Hulkageddon and profiles of some of New Eden’s biggest industrial corps.
Also in EON #028:
- CSM7 Testflight – five members chose their favourite ships
- Two great new Chronicles – Flesh and The Soulless Pilgrim
- Guide to Stealth Bombing
- Guide to Slay
- How to find the Corp that’s right for you
- The new War Dec and Allies system
- The Skyward Sphere story – how a Rifter took you into space
- The future of the EVE API
- The Rifter comes under the Hero Warship spotlightProfiles of RPS Holdings, Enlightened Industries and Taggart Transdimensional
- CSM7 reports on good early-season progress
- Interviews with CCP Veritas and CCP Loki
…and lots, lots more
This is an edition of EON that I’m really looking forward to getting my hands on. It covers some really important areas, and as an industrialist I’m fascinated to see the indy corp profiles.
Another article I’m really interested in is one about the Eve API. Having just got my hands on an Android powered Samsung Galaxy S3, I’m already enjoying the excellent apps like Aura. Developments with the API coupled with the openness of Android can only lead to even better things.